To enable the BIM 360 integration please do the following:
1. Ensure that the integration has been set up in BIM 360.
2, Ensure that you have permission to manage your organisation (talk to your administrator if not)..
3. Go to Admin -> Integrations.
3. Select the Activate button next to the BIM 360 integration.
4. If you are not already logged into BIM 360, then it will ask you to do so. Make sure you log in with the integration user set up in BIM 360. Once you do this, it will ask you to Authorize application. Click "Allow".
5. It will ask you to select a BIM 360 account (if you only have one, it will select it automatically). Once your account is selected you should see a message telling you the user that the integration will operate as. If you don't see this, then the integration hasn't been set up correctly in BIM 360. If the message is correct, then select Next.
6. It then asks what Form PDFs you would like to upload to your BIM 360 account. The default is "All PDFs". However, if you wish to specify which PDFs should be uploaded (and which should not), then untick All PDFs.
7. You can now select the PDFs you wish to upload, and then select Next.
8. You can now use the plus button on the right to link your APE Mobile projects to the corresponding projects in BIM 360.
9. Select the APE Mobile project and the corresponding BIM 360 project and then select Save.
10. The projects are now linked and selected PDFs from the APE Mobile project will be uploaded to the BIM 360 project. Select Next once you've added all the projects to link.
11. It then displays a Summary. If you are happy with it, then hit Finish to activate the integration.
10. At this point you have activated your integration. As you create or update forms in APE Mobile, their PDFs will be uploaded to BIM 360. You can also do the following:
- Use the "Upload Existing PDFs" button to upload pre-existing PDFs
- Use the "Configure" button to change your PDF selection and/or to add or remove linked projects.
- Look at the Uploads tab to see your Upload History.