As part of our focus on enabling you to get insights from the data you've captured in APE Mobile, we created Site Assistant. You can ask Site Assistant questions by typing or speaking in a conversational way.
Before using Site Assistant, set up Metrics for things that are important to you, like times, costs, materials and progress. That only takes a few minutes, then you can ask questions like:
- How many Weekly Timesheets this week?
- How many Open Corrective Actions?
- How many loads of rubble by Jim Morrison last week?
- How many P1 safety incidents at Zone D this year?
Site Assistant can be found on the right hand side of your screen if you're on the web, and at the bottom of your screen in the mobile app, so you can get answers on site and in the office. It is available to Super users only.
If you don't see it, please contact us to talk about getting access and answers to your questions about the wealth of data in your organization's Forms and Actions.
We recommend: get familiar with Metrics to really enable your organization to make the best use of Site Assistant.
You can also do things like:
- Ask the Site Assistant for Help to get more tips on how to make it work for you.
- Do unit conversions on the spot ("15 tonnes in kilograms").
- Do maths ("twenty two divided by seven").
- Ask for a Summary of records created and Metrics for a specified time period (for example, ask Site Assistant: "Summary for yesterday", "Summary for this year" or "summary for July 16 2019").
- Narrow-down results by attributes like name, e.g. "by John?" or "for companyA?".
- List and Export results, e.g. "List them".