As part of our focus on enabling you to get insights out of the data you've captured in APE Mobile, we've just released the Site Assistant beta on the Web, Android and iOS (Note: this feature is available to Super users only).
Site Assistant can be found on the right hand side of your screen if you're on the web, if you're in the app you'll see it at the bottom of your screen, so you can get answers both on site and in the office.
If you don't see it, please contact us to talk about getting early access and start getting answers to your questions about the wealth of data in your organization's Forms, Memos and Actions.
You can ask Site Assistant questions about records in APE such as:
- How many Weekly Timesheets this week?
- How many Open Corrective Actions?
- How many loads of rubble by Jim Morrison last week?
- How many P1 safety incidents at Zone D this year?
We recommend: get familiar with Metrics to really enable your organization to make the best use of Site Assistant.
You can also do things like:
- Ask the Site Assistant for Help to get more tips on how to make it work for you.
- Do unit conversions on the spot ("15 tonnes in kilograms").
- Do maths ("twenty two divided by seven").
- Ask for a Summary of records created and Metrics for a specified time period (for example, ask Site Assistant: "Summary for yesterday", "Summary for this year" or "summary for 2019 July 1").